Unit 14: THE WORLD CUP
D: LANGUAGE FOCUS
- Help Ss practise two sounds /g/ and /k/
- Review some grammar points:
+ Will vs going to
+ Will making predictions
+ Will making offers
II. Teaching aids:
- Pictures and posters.
Trích từ: http://www.kilobooks.com - Thư viện điện tử Việt Nam0
- Stick a picture on the board.
- Ask Ss to look at the picture and answer some Q
1/ Who is he?
2/ What is it?
3/ Who has just kicked the ball into the goal?
- Emphasize two words “kicked” & “goal” to lead to the lesson.
Ex: go, begin, bag, keep, jacket, book, .
- Put a poster on the board.
- Read the words in the poster:
* Listen and repeat (p. 150)
* Practise these sentences ( p. 150)
- Explain how to use “will” and “going to”.
- Ask Ss to say again the differences between WILL and Going to
- Give examples:
Ex: A: Why are you turning on the TV?
B: I am going to watch the news.
Ex: A: I’ve just realized I have not any money.
B: Well, don’t worry. I’ll lend you some.
Ex: Mary’s been studying very hard for her exams. I am sure she’ll pass her exam easily.
Ex: “It’s so hot in this room!”
I’ll open the window.
* Homework: Ask Ss to make 4 sentences : using “going to”, “will- making decision”, “will- making predictions”, and” will- making offers”
- Look at the picture and listen carefully.
- Answer the questions:
2. the ball/ the goal
3. Huynh Đức
- Listen and take notes
- Look at the poster
- Listen and repeat
- Some Ss read these words and sentences
- Ex1 “going to” dùng để diễn đạt một kế hoạch được sắp xếp.
- Ex2 “will”dùng để diễn tả một quyết định ngay lúc nói.
- Ex3: “will” diễn tả một dự đoán
- Ex4: “will” diễn tả lời đề nghị
- Do homework
- Prepare the lesson 1
Vui lòng Tải xuống để xem tài liệu đầy đủ.
Xem 9,515 Mua 41 Bình luận 40